Received a link from a colleague yesterday to the notes.ini Analyzer at lntoolbox.com. It’s just amazing. It does require registration but once you have done it you can submit a notes.ini file, specify the version of Notes or Domino and it will highlight obsolete entries, explain what the different entries does etc. Here are the checks you can do:
- Remove redundant keys (only the first match will be used)
- Recase/reorder/resort keys
- Remove comments
- Allow us to use this notes.ini for analysis and site improvement.
- Validate this notes.ini
- Explain this notes.ini
- Link entrys with description reference (http link).
- Check for obsolete keys (you need to set the notes versions)
- Remove apocryphal/bogus notes.ini keys
It’s just awesome!
2 thoughts on “Awesome link: lntoolbox.com notes.ini Analyzer”
nice to hear that its useful ;-).
We added the registration option because of the reason that soooo much virusbots and malware are trying to upload bullshit to the system.
Comments are closed.