This morning I configured single-sign-on (SSO) between Lotus Connections and Lotus Domino and was again surprised by how easy it is. The steps are simple:
- Open the WAS server administration interface and go to Security > Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure > Authentication mechanisms and expiration.
- Select “Authentication mechanisms and expiration” in the “Authentication” section on the right hand side.
- Now in the “Cross-cell single sign-on” section specify a set of passwords and export the keys to a file on the file system.
- Move the file to your local file system.
- Now follow the guidelines in the Domino Administrator help for importing the keys into Domino LTPA configuration.
One thought on “Configuring SSO between Lotus Domino and Lotus Connections”
I have added some additional information for people who are experiencing the need to update the LTPA keys every now and then.
This infomation is accesible via this link
Comments are closed.