So I’ve fixed the final small issues I really wanted to get fixed before focusing on the next release of TwitNotes in version 1.0.9. This release is primarily a bug fix that fixes the following:
- Make sure the date/time of the post is represented in search results
- Make sure the source application of the post is represented in search results
- Make sure the Twitter tab is always the first tab and search is the second
- Make sure TwitNotes is working perfectly on Ubuntu
- Fix the version number in the about dialog
I’ve created a widget descriptor for TwitNotes v. 1.0.9 as well. To update or install simply drag the widget descriptor to the MyWidgets sidebar.
I know there are (small) things that could be done differently but all future work will be done on version 1.1 which has some new exciting features I think… 🙂