- Drag/Drop of Text within rich text editor
- Offline support for Activities
- Choose from multiple addresses for a person in typeahead
- Ability to make your own views look like the PIM views
- Forward contact as vCard (along with better import/export)
- iNotes improvements (e.g. calendar support in Lite mode)
- Roaming user available with new file-based option
- Support of ID Vault and Single Logon
- Mac OS 10.5 (Leopard) and Ubuntu Linux support
- Calendar federation
- Expanded platform choices
- Increased reliability
- Dynamic group policies
- Improved router scalability
- I/O use reduction
- Domino Configuration Tuner (DCT)
- Domino Designer for Eclipse (DDE)
- ID Vault
- Domino Attachment and Object Service (DAOS)
Some general reasons to upgrade to Domino 8.5: You can benefit by upgrading to Domino 8.5 even if the clients are on 8.0.x or earlier. Some of the benefits available:
- Disk savings of 40% – 60%
- Server consolidation
- Application development modernization
- Improved quality of service
4 thoughts on “TOP 10 REASONS to upgrade to Notes 8.5 & Domino 8.5”
shouldn’t xPages be on top forDomino?
It’s actually an IBM list so I didn’t prioritize them… 🙂 Maybe I should prioritize from my point of view.
any idea how to make your views look like pim views?
I can’t say much but I would read the release notes of an upcoming version… 🙂
Comments are closed.