Just a quick update on what I’m working on for TwitNotes 1.0.4.
- Fix bug where HTTP links take up too much space when painted (seen as a unnecessary space after a link). Done.
- Make sure replies are retrieved as well as just status messages from the people you follow since you may otherwise miss some replies. Done.
- Reset hover positions when auto updating the UI. Done.
- Sort followers for direct messages in alphabetic order ignoring case. Done.
- Minor tweaks you’ll never see… 🙂
- Network awareness – no reason to go to the web if the Notes client know we’re not connected.
- Proxy support
Now I have a question to you. Which feature would you like to see next?