I was tagged by William Bea.
1) I used to study biochemistry before I started my own company which is where I work today. I hold a bachelors degree in Biochemistry (and a Msc in Internet Technologies).
2) I have crossed Col de Tourmalet in the French Pyrenees (2115 meters above the sea) 3 times on bike.
3) I have driven across USA and back two times and I have been in 45+ states plus the District of Columbia.
4) I know why its funny that the President in The West Wing is called Josiah Bartlett (hint: see who signed the Declaration of Independence).
5) I’m a total sucker for Friends and know many (if not most) of the episodes by heart.
I tag Duffbert, Gana and Stephan Wissel.