Just got word today that Amazon Web Services (AWS) is now offering a Marketplace (aws.amazon.com/marketplace) where ready made Amazon Machine Instaces (AMI’s) can be easily purchased. Besides featuring instances from many top software vendors it also features AMI’s for OpenSource solutions such as Tomcat, JBoss, MongoDb etc. There are currently 7 IBM AMI’s available.
- IBM DB2 Workgroup Edition
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- IBM DB2 Express Edition
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring on Linux – 50 Virtual Cores
- IBM Domino Enterprise Server
- IBM Web Content Manager Standard Edition
- IBM Mashup Center