- Don’t pretend you like the All Blacks when Australia is playing them in rugby them and you’re in Australia
- Apparently Paul Calhoun knows the FBI
- There is no such thing as Tam-Tams and the Chit Chat Tim Tam Challenge just may be a real thing
- The Aussies knows how to drink and throw an excellent event
- iThings will likely cause the percentage of hearing impaired from 1 in 6 to 1 in 4 over the coming years
5 thoughts on “Stuff learned while at AusLUG”
Thanks Mikkel for coming all the way to Australia and presenting at AusLUG. Whilst I’m not a developer I did attend your Notes plugin session and learnt quite a bit. Hope to see you at the next AusLUG in 2012.
oh don’t forget…. Plugins are great 🙂
Mikkel, thanks for coming all the way down here and sharing your expert knowledge.
Mate, it was great to see you down here Mikkel! I loved being the “room monitor” at both yours and Stephan’s sessions, and really enjoyed having a beer (or 7) at the Aussie BBQ during the social evening. Next time, you’ll really need to consider following on with a Karaoke session afterwards – Makes for some creative presentations the next day!!
Things I learned from Mikkel …. Plugins are fun!
It was great to have you at the conference! See you next year 🙂
Comments are closed.