Just spent an hour or so looking through the new book from PACKT Publishing called “Classic Web Application Development Techniques” and it’s a good read. It goes from A-Z through developing web applications on Domino using the classic form/view/agent approach. The table of contents reads like this:
- Chapter 1: Preparation and Habits
- Chapter 2: Design and Development Strategies
- Chapter 3: Forms and Pages
- Chapter 4: Navigation
- Chapter 5: Cascading Style Sheets
- Chapter 7: Views
- Chapter 8: Agents
- Chapter 9: Security and Performance
- Chapter 10: Testing and Debugging
If starting out in classic Domino web application development (read “non-XPages) today I would highly recommend the book to serve as a good, solid, introduction to the topic.
Well done and good to see a book for new developers.