Below is the presentation, example databases and code snippets in relation to my session (BP308) at Lotusphere 2007 in the Best Practices track. Enjoy and let me know (lekkim [at] lsdoc.org) if you have questions.
All my posts related to Lotusphere 2007 has been tagged with the "lotusphere2007" tag and are available here.
- Session presentation in PDF-format
- Import Picture Demo database
- Export Image Resource Demo database
- Database with callback and strategy examples
- Eclipse project with source code used in the import picture and export image resource databases above
THE VIEW magazine articles:
- Jan/Feb 2006: Self-documenting LotusScript
- May/Jun 2006: Extend the power of LotusScript with DXL and OOP
- LotusScript.doc website
- Domiclipse (develop Java agents for Notes/Domino in Eclipse)
- Web and XML tutorials (XML/XSLT/XPath/Namespaces)
- The Guide to the XML Galaxy (mostly syntax)
- An explanation as to why extra processing is needed when exporting image resources as given by Ben Langhinrichs.
- JDOM for XML processing in Java.
*** DISCLAIMER ***This code is covered by the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5/). You may use this code in any way you see fit as long as you realize that the code is provided AS IS without any warrenties and confers no rights what so ever! The author cannot be held accountable for any loss, direct or indirect, afflicted by using the code.