This morning I configured single-sign-on (SSO) between Lotus Connections and Lotus Domino and was again surprised by how easy it is. The steps are simple:
- Open the WAS server administration interface and go to Security > Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure > Authentication mechanisms and expiration.
- Select “Authentication mechanisms and expiration” in the “Authentication” section on the right hand side.
- Now in the “Cross-cell single sign-on” section specify a set of passwords and export the keys to a file on the file system.
- Move the file to your local file system.
- Now follow the guidelines in the Domino Administrator help for importing the keys into Domino LTPA configuration.