Received these steps from a coworker and thought I would publish for the greater good if others need it. Thanks Bjarne.
After downloading the connector to Lotus Quickr and trying to install it I found out that wasn't possible to install the Lotus Quickr connector on Vista 64-bit or Windows 7 64-bit. I searched the internet and found a solution but unfortunately it didn't work. After messing around I got it working.
- Download the Lotus Quickr connector from your Lotus Quickr site
- Execute the file - Click on OK when the error pops up and end the installer.
- Browse to the following folder Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp and copy the file qkrconn.msi to another location.
- Download and install Orca. This application allows you to modify MSI files. http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Orca-Download-79861.html
- Open the qkrconn.msi with Orca and scroll down to the "LaunchCondition" table located on the left.
- Delete the condition "(Not Intel64) And (Not VersionNT64) And (Not Msix64)" by right clicking it then selecting "Drop Row". You can delete both rows because they are not needed (I did that)
- In the table located on the left, click in the value "InstallExecuteSequence" and find the row "LaunchCondition" and delete it by right clicking it then select "Drop Row".
- In the table located on the left, click in the value "InstallUISequence" and find the row "LaunchCondition" and delete it by right clicking it then select "Drop Row".
- Save, exit and run the MSI!